updated less than 1 second ago
Data source: CoinMarketCap
Voxels (VOX) to Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) Conversion Table
Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week.
The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository.
The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive:
- Halsey Minor - firstname.lastname@example.org Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.
- Martin Repetto - email@example.com CEO and co-founder Voxelus
- Máximo Radice - firstname.lastname@example.org Voxelus Platform Developer
- Michael Terpin - email@example.com Voxelus & Voxel PR Team
- Jim Blasko - firstname.lastname@example.org Creator of Voxels
Voxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer.
You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300
The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform.
You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: email@example.com